Important COVID-19 Updates
At Sydney Coliseum Theatre, the health and safety of our patrons, and staff has always been our number one priority.
In line NSW Health guidelines, West HQ encourages masks to be worn where you cannot maintain social distancing from others.
Sydney Coliseum Theatre will continue to abide by the following guidelines until further notice:
- Theatre capacity operating at 100%
- Hand sanitisation stations across the venue
We thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this time.
Good hygiene is the best defence against spreading COVID-19. West HQ encourages all to practice proper hygiene methods including:
Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (or use hand sanitiser), particularly before and after eating, and after touching items such as doorknobs.
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t risk your health or the health of others – stay at home.
You should implement self-isolation immediately if you:
- You have symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat; AND
- You have travelled from a declared hotspot
- You have been in direct contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We continue to actively monitor all developments in relation to COVID-19 and are following advice immediately as issued by NSW Health and relevant related bodies.
For further medical advice, please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the health direct helpline 1800 022 222.