Important COVID-19 Updates
Sydney Coliseum Theatre is temporarily closed.
At West HQ and Sydney Coliseum Theatre protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and workforce is our highest priority. In line with the latest NSW Public Health Order, West HQ and Sydney Coliseum Theatre is temporarily closed. Upon re-opening we will have a revised COVID-19 Safety Plan reflective of NSW Public Health Orders at the time.
We look forward to welcoming you home to the heart of the arts soon.
UPDATE AS OF 6 MAY 2021
Following announcements from the NSW Premier, from 5pm Thursday 6 - 12am Monday 10 May, the following restrictions will be in place:
- Face masks are mandatory for patrons aged 12 and up
- Singing and dancing is not permitted
- Please remain seated unless queueing for food or drink, or transiting through the venue
- Our front of house staff will also be required to wear a mask
Everyone entering West HQ is required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code, as advised by the NSW government. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your next visit.
Upon entering you will need to do the following:
- Hold and hover your smartphone camera over the QR code, which can be found on signage at the Main Entrance.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Show your phone confirmation to one of the friendly Customer Service staff.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app
If you require help or do not have a smartphone, our friendly Customer Service staff will assist you to check-in.
Please regularly monitor for NSW Health update on COVID-19 hot spots.
Good hygiene is the best defence against spreading COVID-19. West HQ encourages all to practice proper hygiene methods including:
Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (or use hand sanitiser), particularly before and after eating, and after touching items such as doorknobs.
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t risk your health or the health of others – stay at home.
You should implement self-isolation immediately if you:
- You have symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat; AND
- You have travelled from a declared hotspot
- You have been in direct contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We continue to actively monitor all developments in relation to COVID-19 and are following advice immediately as issued by NSW Health and relevant related bodies.
For further medical advice, please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the health direct helpline 1800 022 222.
Together let’s work through this.