Important COVID-19 Updates
At West HQ and Sydney Coliseum Theatre protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and workforce is our highest priority.
We are operating in accordance with NSW Health Guidelines to ensure we keep everyone safe as is reasonably possible. Here are some of the things to expect on your visit:
- We are continuing to follow COVID Safe Check-In requirements through Service NSW
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Signing into West HQ with your photo ID through our self service kiosks
- Mandatory mask wearing indoors for patrons aged 12 years and over unless lawfully exempt
- Reduced theatre capacities in line with NSW Health Guidelines - venue capacity is currently limited to 75%
It is now mandatory that all visitors to West HQ, over the age of 16 years must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to entry unless lawfully exempt when a valid medical exemption certificate is required. Visitors under 18 years must be accompanied by a vaccinated parent or guardian.
To ensure your entry to West HQ is a smooth and easy process, we urge you to download your vaccination certificate via the Federal MyGov website. This process may take some time so, to avoid any delay on entry, we recommend you have your vaccination certificate ready prior to attending West HQ.
We appreciate your support and patience during this time and look forward to welcoming you back to the home of live entertainment.
Everyone entering West HQ is required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code, as advised by the NSW government. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your next visit.
Upon entering you will need to do the following:
- Hold and hover your smartphone camera over the QR code, which can be found on signage at the Main Entrance.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Show your phone confirmation to one of the friendly Customer Service staff.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you require help or do not have a smartphone, our friendly Customer Service staff will assist you to check-in.
Good hygiene is the best defence against spreading COVID-19. West HQ encourages all to practice proper hygiene methods including:
Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (or use hand sanitiser), particularly before and after eating, and after touching items such as doorknobs.
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t risk your health or the health of others – stay at home.
You should implement self-isolation immediately if you:
- You have symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat; AND
- You have travelled from a declared hotspot
- You have been in direct contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We continue to actively monitor all developments in relation to COVID-19 and are following advice immediately as issued by NSW Health and relevant related bodies.
For further medical advice, please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the health direct helpline 1800 022 222.