Important COVID-19 Updates
At Sydney Coliseum Theatre, the health and safety of our patrons, and staff has always been our number one priority. The decision has been made to continue the mandatory vaccination policy for everyone who enters Sydney Coliseum Theatre until further notice. This means it will be a requirement for all staff, patrons, and contractors to continue to show proof they are fully vaccinated or have a medical contraindication upon entry.
Face masks are required for patrons aged 12 years and over while inside our foyers and theatres, unless lawfully exempt.
Sydney Coliseum Theatre will continue to abide by the following guidelines until further notice:
- COVID safe check-in requirements through the Service NSW app
- Social distancing requirements
- Theatre capacity operating at 100%
- Hand sanitisation stations across the venue
We thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this time.
Everyone entering West HQ is required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code, as advised by the NSW government. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your next visit.
Upon entering you will need to do the following:
- Hold and hover your smartphone camera over the QR code, which can be found on signage at the Main Entrance.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Show your phone confirmation to one of the friendly Customer Service staff.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you require help or do not have a smartphone, our friendly Customer Service staff will assist you to check-in.
Good hygiene is the best defence against spreading COVID-19. West HQ encourages all to practice proper hygiene methods including:
Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (or use hand sanitiser), particularly before and after eating, and after touching items such as doorknobs.
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t risk your health or the health of others – stay at home.
You should implement self-isolation immediately if you:
- You have symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat; AND
- You have travelled from a declared hotspot
- You have been in direct contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We continue to actively monitor all developments in relation to COVID-19 and are following advice immediately as issued by NSW Health and relevant related bodies.
For further medical advice, please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the health direct helpline 1800 022 222.