Important COVID-19 Updates
Here at West HQ, protecting the health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers and workforce is our highest priority.
UPDATE AS OF 15 FEBRUARY 2021
Face masks are mandatory for all customers over the age of 12 years.
Sydney Coliseum Theatre is currently selling tickets to 75% capacity.
Everyone entering West HQ is required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code, as advised by the NSW government. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your next visit.
Upon entering you will need to do the following:
- Hold and hover your smartphone camera over the QR code, which can be found on signage at the Main Entrance.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Show your phone confirmation to one of the friendly Customer Service staff.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app
If you require help or do not have a smartphone, our friendly Customer Service staff will assist you to check-in.
Good hygiene is the best defence against spreading COVID-19. West HQ encourages all to practice proper hygiene methods including:
Washing your hands regularly with soap and water (or use hand sanitiser), particularly before and after eating, and after touching items such as doorknobs
When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose into a flexed elbow
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t risk your health or the health of others – stay at home
Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth as this is how the virus can enter your body
Avoid close contact with others, such as touching
Dispose of tissues after single-use
You should implement self-isolation immediately if you:
You have symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat; AND
You have travelled from China, Iran, South Korea or Italy in the past 14 days: OR
You have been in direct contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We continue to actively monitor all developments in relation to COVID-19 and are following advice immediately as issued by NSW Health and relevant related bodies.
For further medical advice, please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the health direct helpline 1800 022 222.
Together let’s work through this.