Your guide to a safe and enjoyable experience at Sydney Coliseum Theatre.
We are delighted to be welcoming you to Sydney Coliseum Theatre.
In line with NSW Health guidelines, we have implemented the below COVID Safe measures to ensure you feel secure and comfortable at all times.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Directional entry/exit signage to reduce queuing
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes – including increased sanitisation of frequently used spaces
- Handwashing facilities and sanitiser provided throughout the building
- Cashless payments encouraged
- Staff training – all Sydney Coliseum Theatre staff are trained in COVID safety. COVID Safety marshals will be onsite
- Front of house staff required to wear a mask following recent announcements from the NSW Premier (effective 5pm Thursday 6 - 12am Monday 10 May).
- Entry to the Sydney Coliseum Theatre will be open 1 hour before the show
We continue to follow the NSW Government health guidelines and will update our procedures as necessary.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area. If you have any concerns over your ticket, please contact Ticketek directly
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathrooms and using the hand sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Practice social distancing while at our venue. Queue where indicated and follow staff instructions
- Remain seated when dining or attending your performance unless queuing or attending the amenities
- Avoid congregating in the foyer area
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you were the one to book tickets, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Observe lift limits and allow less-mobile visitors to use elevators first
- Cashless payments encouraged when purchasing food or drink
- Prams and large bags or items are not permitted into the theatre. While our Cloakroom will be open, please avoid bringing large bags or items if you can
- Exit - At the end of the performance, we ask that you exit safely and with social distancing in mind. Please ensure you allow time to leave your row in a timely and safe manner
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.